• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled D3rr3x for limited WE

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3rr3x

Experienced Member
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? I joined 3rd of April, 2020
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? Currently a commoner
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? I used world edit constantly for few years to build terrain, buildings and other things.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge? No, I believe that I am experienced enough to use it on my own, but if there is something that I don't know, I'll gladly except help from others or search up the solution on my own.
  • Why do you need this badge? I am currently in the process of building the common room and there are big areas that need to be filled with blocks and it is a tedious process doing it without WE.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? Responsible use is not to grief any builds either in FB or during jobs in the main world, not to over do it as to cause lag and not use it for trolling or other irresponsible activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.