• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Daddlios RL-Screenshots

Daddlio

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
I might not have that much knowledge about photography but am quite passionate about the beauty of our world.
(And got an DSLR to capture it :D)

Just wanted to share some of my photos with you. Hope you like it. :)

dpF1QqE.jpg

SMldCNt.jpg

Y90z80g.jpg

uxjRaK0.jpg

(Obviously i like sunsets... you will see more of them :p)

More to come soon. :)

Last edited:
Best way I know is to upload to imgur then right click on the picture and open in new tab, then copy the url on there into the image button on here.

Small selection of photos I took on my china-trip! :) (funfact: did about 1400 in total in this one week :eek: and still 400 that i kept...)

o2oWi80.jpg

the long corridor in bejings summer palace - its about 700 meters long and every beam is painted individually

A58H0em.jpg

wj3Wtsl.jpg

ORScPd8.jpg

it is said that this tree has magic healing powers

xYEIkkc.jpg

watcherlions: female with lionbaby, male with globe - the lion is the oldest son of the great dragon (kind of a divinity in asia)

fjgIw5p.jpg

China eh?

Been there, done that, TWICE. Got the kids to prove it.

Great pictures though, I took about a thousand or so each trip, but nothing as artsy as yours... Ill get some up when I get home from work. You might recognize some of the locations if you were in Beijing long.

Reactions: B_n
china is great! :)
I've been in Bejing mostly, one day at the great wall + ming-tombs and the arrival- and department-days in shanghai.
Ya lemme see yours! :D

So i thought to myself, why not continue on this thing a bit.

So here's to you. More RL-Screenshots of your favorite Hobby-photographer.

hpKMSlo.jpg

M8Qhn2I.jpg

I told you i like Sunsets, but apparently those are Sunrise :D

uODk80O.jpg

QVt3e1P.jpg

So much for now! Hope next post wont take as long ... (i mean it was like over 1,5 years) :p

Edit: Oh ye and BTW those are all shot in the Allgäu where i grew up. (It's a region of South Germany)
pic 1+2: Mt. Grünten; pic 3: Mt. Ifen; pic 4: Mt. Aggenstein