• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Daeron_Elensar's Artist Application

Daeron_Elensar

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username Name: Daeron_Elensar
Date Joined: July 2012
Are you regularly in Teamspeak? No
Do you regularly speak in Teamspeak? Occasionally.
What else can you bring to the table?: An array of minecraft building skills, artistic skills, and graphic design skills. If you guys wanted, I could design a logo or other graphic art for MCME.
Why do you want to be an Artist?: I joined back in July of 2012... or 2011.. I can't remember xD. Anyway, ever since, I've always wanted to be more active in the building of Middle Earth. I thought applying for artist would be a great opportunity to do so.

Imgur or Minus album for builds: http://imgur.com/a/22VgD
What is your preferred build style?: I enjoy all styles of build, though I specifically prefer medieval and Ancient Chinese style buildings. Some of the pictures in the Imgur album are from an ancient Chinese city that I'm working on.

Daeron, your forum name needs to be the same as your minecraft name, speak to q220 and he'll change it for you.

Daeron, your forum name needs to be the same as your minecraft name, speak to q220 and he'll change it for you.
Alright! I was wondering, since I made the "Daeron_Elensar" account, I have purchased a different minecraft account. Could you switch the stats from Daeron_Elensar over to my new account, "kauffman123" Thanks!
-Rhys

2 Things:
1) Your Artist app must include at least one themed build
2) I suggest making an image folder of just your builds, remove the random cartoons

2 Things:
1) Your Artist app must include at least one themed build
2) I suggest making an image folder of just your builds, remove the random cartoons
Alright. I put the cartoons in there in case you guys wanted graphic art or logos, I was just showing you my range of artistic skills.
I'll make one with just the builds.