• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Dahlfc2's Minigame Badge

• Thread starter Deleted member 14621
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14621

- When did you join?: 11 april, 2019

- What is your current rank?: Commoner

- Why do you want this badge?: I want this badge because sometimes when ive been online i have seen that there is no activity on the server. so what i will do is sometimes when no one is typing but there is still alot of people in the server i would ask if they want to play some games. and i also would rally enjoy if there were some more activity on this server. because i really like this server and that why i am asking for the minigame badge. and i really also want people to look other places at the world. not only in the places, like minas tirith. but also other small places that never gets any attention. so it would be really nice if i got this badge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.