• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Dallas's aplication for Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas65

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date: 6 june 2019
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: Oberanio road smoother
  • Themed-builds:Anorien Houses, Dwarven Caves, Black Gate.
  • Additional Builds: I dindn't have
  • Your interests: I like to participate at MCME business and helping new players, i LOVE to build roads... i am very good at build roads, but, if the head builder says "Dallas, you will build in Moria or in Mordor, i will build. I like to give my building love and passion not to say : "Uhm i didn't like this server it's like a job".
  • Your motivation: Yesterday, Nic had say : "Dallas, why you don't get artist and help out the server, ?". And i say in my Mind : "It's a good idea, why not ? In the next day i eneterd MCME site and i maked a Artist Thread. I hope, to get an rank i know i am apling for guide, too. But An artist Or a guide don't matter... I hope to help MCME...
    2019-06-19_08.23.58.png
    2019-06-19_08.24.01.png
    2019-06-19_08.24.55.png
    2019-06-19_08.26.37.png
    2019-06-19_08.27.43.png
    2019-06-19_08.27.10.png
    2019-06-19_08.27.10.png
HOPE IT'S GOOD.... THANK ALL PLAYERS FROM MCME

Your building skills are defenitely good enough for Artist in my opinion but one can always improve so don't forget to look around the server to get inspiration and to learn more of our style. One way you could improve your apliction is to include screenshots of some or all of the theme builds you listed to show your building skills further (and I believe it's still mandatory to show screenshots of at least one finished theme build in your Artist apliction). However if you say that the thing you love the most is to welcome new players and to build roads maybe Guide with builder Badge would be something for you? (Artists pretty much never build roads and are expected to build larger things like buildings or halls). Although the Guides always are in need of more manpower your skills as a builder would be missed if you didn't build at all so I think you should go for Artist or at least the builder Badge. However I myself are an Artist so perhaps I'm a bit bias.

We have a builder badge???
And btw, he already applied for guide ;).
You mean we don't? I remember hearing talk about having a builders badge for building interested Guides back when the badges were introduced but maybe that one was never made?

You mean we don't? I remember hearing talk about having a builders badge for building interested Guides back when the badges were introduced but maybe that one was never made?
We have never had that, maybe you heard someone talk about the "builder badges" such as world edit and voxel. Although there might have been talk about it since we have badges for tours and minigames (guide badges).

We have never had that, maybe you heard someone talk about the "builder badges" such as world edit and voxel. Although there might have been talk about it since we have badges for tours and minigames (guide badges).
Yeah. There was talk about it but I guess it never... oh yeah, I just remembered. It was eventually decided against as it would basically be like getting Artist perms without having to go through the Artist application process.

This application is now declined due to inactivity of over a month. Just post here again to open it back up.

You can always comment down below to start your application again. We understand that during the summer break people go on vacation and that is is a busy period. I hope you understand this.
If you got any questions, you may comment them down below aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.