• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Danishkabby (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danishkabby

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Danishkabby
Date Joined : 24th June 2012. (Had to rejoin forums after the crash.)
Themed Build participated in: Lockholes, South Gondor Village, Tom Bombadil's Home, BarrowField, Helms Deep.
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:
/Warp Danishkabby's Bombadil House

/Warp South Gondor Village

/Warp LockHoles, Michel Delving

/Warp BarrowField, Danishkabby

/Warp Helms Deep Danishkabby
Helms Deep. So Deep.. Bruh.
What is your prefered building style?
No longer have a preference to any building style, as long as it's Middle Earth Lore, I'm ready to build it, since I've now got a pretty good grasp of basic designs of different structures from the various locations on MCME. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd say Dwarven still seems the most exciting, especially with the introduction of the new Resource Pack.
Personal Build Projects: In the links below I've included Thorin's Gate (Project Leader), Thangorodrim/Angband (3rd Head of Project), Kheled-Dum (participated and contributed), and Personal House in Minas Tirith.
1st Link-
2nd Link- My House: Minas Tirith (MCME)
3rd Link- Angband/Thangorodrim
4th Link- Gondor Houses w/Kisos (MCME)

Last edited:
Updated the Above with My Helm's Deep Theme Build and some of the stuff I'd done for Señor Kiskabob on Main

Also working on the Moria East Gate Theme Build at the moment
May have that complete soon- so I´ll post again when that´s complete

Updated the Above with My Helm's Deep Theme Build and some of the stuff I'd done for Señor Kiskabob on Main

Also working on the Moria East Gate Theme Build at the moment
May have that complete soon- so I´ll post again when that´s complete
Never mind, my schedule won't permit me to finish this week's theme build before tomorrow :(
For now this is all I've got :D

Your building skills definitely match the level required as an Artist and as you have been active since a long time already I see no reason why not to promote you :D Hence: Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.