• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Darth Draws

You are REALLY OBSESSED with Frozen. I challenge you to draw Godzilla, from the new one that came out (if you've seen it).

Damn. You are good. Now draw Elspeth, Sun's Champion in remembrance of her tragic death at the hands of that idiot Heliod.

Quite frankly, I could care more for Elspeth, but the fact she was good friends with Ajani, and her death upset him, I can't let this slide.

IDEA: Draw Anna playing an Elspeth against Elsa.

Here's a quick sketch that I did about a week ago (random unnamed original character):
UA4D345.jpg

Pretty good. Looks kinda like either Anna or Elsa. (Haven't watched Frozen.)

Maybe consider drawing something else. It's becoming an obsession...

Frick how did you get so good at art? I've been doing a little drawing lately, but seriously it's nowhere near as good as this. Dang you're intense! Good work Darth!

Holy crap darth, u really like frozen... Nice drawings tho
This thread has been left alone for over 5 months... Don't bring back old threads for no reason.
Ps; There is no need for this question as it's been asked numerous times and answered numerous times.

I'd love to see you do some Fairy Tail stuff, if you know that anime....but seriously man, good stuff.

This thread has been left alone for over 5 months... Don't bring back old threads for no reason.
Ps; There is no need for this question as it's been asked numerous times and answered numerous times.
Umm i didn't ask a question, plus am i not free to comment where i want? I don't care about the relevance of the thread, i just want to share my thoughts

I received a Wacom Intuos Draw as a present for Christmas, so now I can try my hand at digital art. Here my first little test piece that I felt was sort of worth sharing. I hope to improve and share more soon.
JBnBwwB.png
Airbrush sketch based on a photograph I took in the Tatra Mountains a few years ago.

Attachments

• JBnBwwB.png
    JBnBwwB.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 403
Last edited: