• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

DarthRagnar's Screenshots

DarthRagnar

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Seeing as everyone else has a thread of their own I figured I better make one as well...

Darth's Fancy MCME Screenshots

2qLF3c0.png

I recently built a new computer and wanted to try some fancy things out so I took this as a test shot.
I like how it turned out so there are likely more like this to come.​

Attachments

• 2qLF3c0.png
    2qLF3c0.png
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 400
As promised, here a few more for testing purposes:
L9LSrx2.png
btzSTAu.png

XFmriRI.png
kUL8zzl.png
AXY6Kaj.png

Attachments

• L9LSrx2.png
    L9LSrx2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 456
  • btzSTAu.png
    btzSTAu.png
    984.2 KB · Views: 398
  • XFmriRI.png
    XFmriRI.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 426
  • kUL8zzl.png
    kUL8zzl.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 438
  • AXY6Kaj.png
    AXY6Kaj.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 423
do you have two monitors or why do you chose that unusual but actually quite appealing format?

9ohWeww.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a beautiful game. So far I've done more exploring than actual main missions.
zgsu6vQ.jpg

Gotta love developers who appreciate internet culture...
tBuldBh.jpg

...or reference other games...
TFe4H9I.jpg

...or hide the previous game inside the new one.

d0clxd2.png
HMqpjOE.png
HFAq1C5.png
YFsO7Uu.png
K3RchC9.png
W7Vf3yN.png
DEAj4QX.png
EjCAkSv.png

Sadly, my shaders didn't like Moria. If anyone knows some good shaders for dark places I'm open to suggestions.

Sometimes I waste a lot of time making giant pixel art. This is on a single-player world and I used a program to design it, but all the blocks were placed by hand.
v1Fk2hL.png
No way?!! No way you did all that!?? Dude, that's insane!