• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Dav3ck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav3ck

Worthy of Mordor
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Dav3ck
Date Joined : July 9th 2016

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I personally see myself as an alright builder, I'm good at giving instructions, I can speak english without stuttering to much (just dont mind the spelling....). And I'm a friendly person who likes to help people improve their building skills.

Why are you applying for this rank?
The main reason why I'm applying for this rank is because I personally think I can be of more use to MCME and the MCME community as an Foreman than as my current rank as artist. This is because I personally love leading jobs and teaching people the required skills to become part of the MCME community. I noticed how much I like running jobs while I was doing a job for Tyran together with Samgamgee (Tyran wasnt able to do the scheduled job, so me and Sam took over the lead from him). As my time as an artist I now have lead 3 jobs - 1 in moria, and 2 jobs for Tyran.

I personally would also have no trouble with touring new players around the world, eventho I do not know much more about the lore then the average movie watcher. I will However be able to show new players around the world and show them al the amazing things the MCME community has build. I'm also not shy to talk in discord.

As a Foreman I would mainly keep myself busy with running jobs for adventurers and commoners, since I feel like there are times inwhich this doesn't happen enough, and from my expierence I believe that running alot of jobs and events is the best way to keep a server growing. I would also not be afraid to lead big and difficult projects.

To all those who are worried about my inactivitie, since I have a history of that. The mean reason I went away for a while the last time was because I personally didnt feel like a part of the community and an outcaster and I didnt really know someone and barely talked to anyone. This and a mixture of not having enough things to do made me go inactive. But over the past weeks that I have returned this has drasticly changed, and the past view weeks I have been enjoying MCME more then I ever had before!

Things I've been working on:
-Doing tasks from designers (Mainly in Dol amroth)
-Running Jobs if I have the oppertunity to
-I have detailed the outside of Gate town in Dol Amroth (I strongly suggest that you walk throu it ;) )
-I have worked on several halls in moria
-Work on my themebuild whenever I have nothing to do

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
Minecraft Username : Dav3ck
Date Joined : July 9th 2016

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I personally see myself as an alright builder, I'm good at giving instructions, I can speak english without stuttering to much (just dont mind the spelling....). And I'm a friendly person who likes to help people improve their building skills.

Why are you applying for this rank?
The main reason why I'm applying for this rank is because I personally think I can be of more use to MCME and the MCME community as an Foreman than as my current rank as artist. This is because I personally love leading jobs and teaching people the required skills to become part of the MCME community. I noticed how much I like running jobs while I was doing a job for Tyran together with Samgamgee (Tyran wasnt able to do the scheduled job, so me and Sam took over the lead from him). As my time as an artist I now have lead 3 jobs - 1 in moria, and 2 jobs for Tyran.

I personally would also have no trouble with touring new players around the world, eventho I do not know much more about the lore then the average movie watcher. I will However be able to show new players around the world and show them al the amazing things the MCME community has build. I'm also not shy to talk in discord.

As a Foreman I would mainly keep myself busy with running jobs for adventurers and commoners, since I feel like there are times inwhich this doesn't happen enough, and from my expierence I believe that running alot of jobs and events is the best way to keep a server growing. I would also not be afraid to lead big and difficult projects.

To all those who are worried about my inactivitie, since I have a history of that. The mean reason I went away for a while the last time was because I personally didnt feel like a part of the community and an outcaster and I didnt really know someone and barely talked to anyone. This and a mixture of not having enough things to do made me go inactive. But over the past weeks that I have returned this has drasticly changed, and the past view weeks I have been enjoying MCME more then I ever had before!

Things I've been working on:
-Doing tasks from designers (Mainly in Dol amroth)
-Running Jobs if I have the oppertunity to
-I have detailed the outside of Gate town in Dol Amroth (I strongly suggest that you walk throu it ;) )
-I have worked on several halls in moria
-Work on my themebuild whenever I have nothing to do

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Good luck Dave and Ooits is right, if you need any help or questions just ask us .

Last edited:
Thanks all :)

I must say tho, if there is only room for 1 more Foreman, I do feel like @samgamgee10 deserves it more then I do.

Oh I'm not gonna go for Foreman. At least not for the foreseeable future. I'm a follower not a leader. I lack all but one of the qualities wanted of a Foreman. Artist is definitely the rank for me.
Dont worry all the skills come naturally over time

Status
Not open for further replies.