• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Delete This

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
0
Here I will be posting a collection of art pieces that I do. I am not a professional either but it is something i enjoy at school so i decided to share it with you all :) Mostly i am interested in sports, nature, and pokemon so this album will reflect that.
 
Last edited:
Link the image directly using right mouse button show image. Otherwise it wont work if you put it in a link fixed the post for you.
 
ibtbFCNzJ4TmeV.bmp
 
I dont know if its because im on an iphone or not but i dont see any images :(
Other images on the forums seem to be working though so i dont know what the problem could be.
 
Back
Top