• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Destructotank09's Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

destructotank09

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hi, i want to have badge application, because people get boring sometimes. and i want to make their happy playing minigames.
So, play minigames is very fun!

So many times people ask for that!

Thanks,

Destructotank09

When i join?

April, 23th, 2020

Why i want this badge?

Because there is a lot of people asking for that or playing something because their get bored.

Thanks,

Destructotank09

I'm assuming that you are wanting the minigames badge however it doesn't say that anywhere in your application. Even though I don't decide who gets the badge I can guarantee they are looking for more detail and reasons why you should get the badge. We don't just hand out badges to anyone, its a privilege and you have to deserve it. Also I recommend revisiting the format page: Badge application formats and making your application a little more appealing.

I also just realized you made two threads for some reason. Only one thread per application, reply to this one for updates or edit your original post. Your other application will be deleted, but still use this one.

Yeah. What Bwot and Shroomy said. Please use the badge application format in future please. Thread locked

Tours
  • When did you join?
  • What is your current rank?
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?
  • Why do you want this badge?
Minigames
  • When did you join?
  • What is your current rank?
  • Why do you want this badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.