• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Destructotank09's Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

destructotank09

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

I joined MCME server on Thursday, April 23rd, 2020

What is your current rank?

I am a Commoner, but I want to be a Guide in the future.

What do you think you can do to have a good tour?

I have five months playing MCME! (not every day) helping people and making them happy by teaching how MCME works. So, I can take a tour of Middle Earth and learn more, therefore that helps those new to MCME to know more about The Lord of the Rings.
and if possible they may want to become members like me because I love exploring Tolkien's Middle Earth, and explaining what was the purpose of the buildings that are shown, like The Bridge of Khazad Dum, it's used to make easier defend the position from invaders and other examples of buildings that I will make during the tour. And I think I am an ideal candidate to guide people because I know a lot of commands like /warp, /tpa, etc, and I love too much all buildings that have been built by all people on the server, and my purpose of the tour is, to make happy people, and show unknown things to them on this amazing server that I have met and continue to contribute to it! (maybe I will donate in the future) :D

Why do you want this badge?

I want this badge because I feel prepared to bring fun to commoners, adventurers, and guides, etc.
And I help people who are desperate for not understanding what to do on the server, or where should they go first.
Because for a fan of the Lord of the Rings is "mindblowing" to recreate Middle Earth, the amazing fictional world that Tolkien made through his histories, and so, make it easier for people to know more about Tolkien's masterpieces like The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion, and understand Middle Earth more and more! And I will try to be more active on Discord and on the server, to continue contributing to this incredible project of recreating Middle Earth, taking a dazzling journey leaving newcomers who join this server free of doubt, showing new buildings that probably will be finally finished, like Osgiliath in the future, because is on e wall left, and learn more detailed Middle Earth to become a good person, who understand what are the things used in buildings or the purpose of them, and probably I will make tours like traveling from a place to another following the roads, or guiding with the MCME dynamic map, that I will use because you feel like it's real and that is very extraordinary.

I hope this opportunity to help people is taken into consideration because it is my specialty.

Best wishes to all!

Destructotank09

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.