• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Do people know they can just simply join the server now?

barteldvn

Head of Building
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
This has probably been said a lot of times but I think that still a lot of people think the server is whitelisted or private and that they can't simply join it on every video of the Minecraft Middle Earth youtube channel are always a lot of people asking things that indicate that they would love to join the server but think it's private or something. I don't know how you'd do it but I think it should be made clear that everyone can join the server without applying for it or something.

Best would be to quickly reply on such comments that indicate that people think they can't join.

I looked at some MCME videos and replied to some comments. But this is quite a lot of work for a single person.
It's a task everyone can help with ;)

I think an idea would be to make a video really saying that people can join the server there's no video on the Minecraft Midle Earth Youtube channel.