• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Do you know those users?

apachey

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
I know this might sound weird or suspicious, but I need to contact those users, because they participated in video of server coverage that has been deleted, and i'm trying to find it. Maybe by any chance you know them? Or you're one of them?
  • Petrimace
  • Nelon
  • woutaah
  • flicker
  • shadeslayer
They had this usernames in 2011 year

Last edited:
I know this might sound weird or suspicious, but I need to contact those users, because they participated in video of server coverage that has been deleted, and i'm trying to find it. Maybe by any chance you know them? Or you're one of them?
  • Petrimace
  • Nelon
  • woutaah
  • flicker
  • shadeslayer
Why would contacting people about a 5 year old video that they probably don't remember being part of help you? Just accept that the video doesn't exist anymore.

Why would contacting people about a 5 year old video that they probably don't remember being part of help you? Just accept that the video doesn't exist anymore.

Because they could have saved video or they might uploaded it somewhere. I got enough information to remind them. And why not try to contact them? It won't hurt anyone, I just want to find a video. I just felt nostalgic about it, and was upset a little when I found out it was deleted.

If the original uploader doesnt have a copy anywhere then its most likely 99.9999% gone and youre going to have to accept that

If the original uploader doesnt have a copy anywhere then its most likely 99.9999% gone and youre going to have to accept that

Well, people could download it, or know where it's still available. It's totally not a 99,9999% gone. And yes, I will accept if nothing will come out, it's not a big deal, just trying to do all I can before giving up.

• Petrimace
  • Nelon
  • woutaah
  • flicker
  • shadeslayer
Sorry I dont know them, I just joined a few months ago..

I only recognize Shadeslayer as well. Yet he's been gone for many, many years. Unfortunately the truth is not comfortable, and it is highly probable that you will not find what you are looking for. And such myth became legend.

Guys, really, it's not a big deal if you don't know them... Thank you anyway.

I only recognize Shadeslayer as well. Yet he's been gone for many, many years. Unfortunately the truth is not comfortable, and it is highly probable that you will not find what you are looking for. And such myth became legend.

Yeah, I guess I should just forget it. And just remember how cool it was.
btw, cool reference :D

Yeah shadeslayer is the only one that I recognize. It might be possible to get to him on the forums here by looking through the member search function and sending him a pm.

It might be useful if you know the ranks of those people at the time of the video.

Yeah shadeslayer is the only one that I recognize. It might be possible to get to him on the forums here by looking through the member search function and sending him a pm.

It might be useful if you know the ranks of those people at the time of the video.

I tried to search for him here, but was unable to find anything.
At the time Shadeslayer was a guide, i'm pretty sure. And I guess everyone else on list was an adventurers

I tried to search for him here, but was unable to find anything.
At the time Shadeslayer was a guide, i'm pretty sure. And I guess everyone else on list was an adventurers
yeah we have had more than 50k people pass along through mcme in one way or another, so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you. You might be able to contact shadeslayer but that will be difficult. I never met him and don't have any contact info of him.

yeah we have had more than 50k people pass along through mcme in one way or another, so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you. You might be able to contact shadeslayer but that will be difficult. I never met him and don't have any contact info of him.

I guess he won't have that video anyway... Thanks though

In a shocking turn of events, the video was found! 5 years later, your quest has ended. It’s nice to see some resolution.
Thanks, it's really nice to watch and have nostalgia. Minecraft was younger, I was younger and the server was younger. I still remember how I copied almost brick by brick the first minute of video on one of our servers we played with friends :]