• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Dol Amroth Build Day

Eaglz24

Involved Member
Credits
XP
Dol Amroth Opening Build Day 2k17
9th April 10:00 AM CEST

Supervisors: @Eaglz24 (Project Leader) and @_Luk (Leaders Hand)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, lords and ladies, boys and girls to the opening build day of Dol Amroth! This will be the opening for public production of the long awaited city, featuring the also long awaited new gondor pack! Make sure to check below for all the details.

Time and Date: The event will be hosted at 10:00 AM CEST on Saturday morning, until 12:00 AM Sunday Morning (14 hours in total). The date is the 9th of April, just under one week from when I post this!

Resource Pack: For the build day, you will need the new Gondor resource pack so you can see everything properly, there are like always two ways of downloading this. The first is you can manually download it from here Gondor2.zip or you can use the automatic server resource pack in Dol Amroth.

House guide: Obviously since we'll be using a brand new style and RP, you will need to follow a guide we have created to assist you, you can do /warp BuildDayGuide to get there, follow all of the signs and tips to insure your house will be accepted. Of course not everyone is going to be able to fully pass their house first try, so I will help you fix it up with markers. If you need help on the build day, just ask!

New inventory: Along with the new pack, you'll need to access the new inventory which has all the new blocks, to do that press your 'f' key, you can select all the categories at the top, scroll through the categories at the top right, and scroll through the individual categories at the right.

That's all the information you'll need, if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or Luk.

Last edited:
AM, PM, shamalamadimdam.

It is a build day.
Just like the pharaos cat said, time and days differ depending on where you live and 10pm to 12am is 14 hours which is the lenght the event was said to be whilst 10am to 12 am the next day seemed more logical.

I will be gone most of the build day I believe, however I might come by a little now and then, I hope.
Have fun, and create some beautiful houses, paths, sewers and whatever it must be!

Played with the new itemblocks today and got an erection as the result. Now I can't wait for the build day to come any sooner.
Too bad I'll be missing the beginning of it due to family related reasons. I'd rather be on the server but they wouldn't be able to get our family boat ready to put in the water whithout my help :(

"Erection", this word confused me because he has a other sense.
But I am mad personally, I have ever wanted participating to a build day, but I wont be on next week-end :(

Quick note for people at the build day and artists building houses now: Use the yellow WIP block with your name on it, so I know who is building what. I'll also be much more eager to accept the house if you use the WIP block + name.