• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth

You have to read this guide :

ufTjxb2.png
Okay, thanks. Will try my best :)

Will a gate be added to the climbing road from the harbor. I think it would be wise. Also, I can see an intersting design with the top of this gate at same level than the top of the rock (so the gate wouldn't block the road at its upper end).

Hi,I'm new,well kind of ,but I need a job can someone get me one.Thanks!:)
Jobs are events in which Adventurers are allowed to build in the main map of the Build server. They're started by Designers when they need to get a group of people to build a road, ruin some houses or something like that. Designers usually use TeamSpeak, a third party application we use to talk, to pass the job instructions.

They're not exactly scheduled but there are around 1 every day. If you go online you can ask a Designer to start a job but they might not be able to do it at that moment.

I think you should read the Frequently Asked Questions page if you haven't done so already :D
http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/faq/

Also, your forum name should be the same as your Minecraft in game name.

Hi. I talked to demonataz about a contest coming soon. Does anyone know details about this? Also I will NOT be here on February 15th and 16th because I am going to a water park. Thanks!;) (I'm also sorry for this bold lettering. I didn't mean for this to happen! Thanks for this also!;))

Hi. I talked to demonataz about a contest coming soon. Does anyone know details about this? Also I will NOT be here on February 15th and 16th because I am going to a water park. Thanks!;) (I'm also sorry for this bold lettering. I didn't mean for this to happen! Thanks for this also!;))
Demon would be the one who knows, because he's the one who will be running the contest;)
Being gone on those 2 days won't be a problem though. Contests don't take place on 1 or 2 specific days; they are usually done over 3 or more weeks.