• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Door of Durin music :)

_IHaveATreeBeard

Dirt Conaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
If anyone has played the video game "Sea of Thieves" you will kind of know what i am talking about. In Sea of Thieves there is a hideout that you can enter as a "Pirate legend" and there is cool music and sound effects and the door opens etc. etc...

Anyway it has a cool Cinematic and the music is cool and stuff and i was wondering if we could add some music when the door is opened like the grinding of the door or some cool mystical music.
Not sure I've pitched this right or if its possible or would ruin the feel of the gameplay but i think it would be cool to add :) so wanted to post it here and get some feedback from it!

Thanks
Tree

Perhaps this is something the Music Team could look at. I can't reassure you it is something they will take up. Nonetheless.

@junoknight ?

Many thanks for the idea! We can add the inspiration to our list. I will say given the list of major locations yet to score, we probably won't get to the West Gate soon, but keep an ear out. :)
Let me know if I can help with any of those Juno ! Will be happy to help, might take some learning tho...