• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted draonic_slayer's Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

draonic_slayer

Builder Apps Manager
Staff member
Manager
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
May 28th 2019

What is your current rank?
Artist

What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?
A good tour consists of both good lore knowledge and knowledge about the builds and how the server works. Additionally, they should be engaging and allow for the players to appreciate the builds, without feeling rushed.

Why do you want this badge?
A tour to me, is the best way at showing the average player through our server, and some of the more of the beaten path builds. I also do enjoying showing off the lesser seen work on the server and the happiness that players express when seeing our builds. Additionally, my knowledge of building on the server allows for a unique perspective on how that side of the server works.

I hope you take this into consideration.

Hey Draonic

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.

Hey Draonic

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.
Hi.

I would like to do a tour through Moria this Sunday, at 8pm UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.