• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Earendil Probably Has a Spaceship

canacx

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I read The Lord of The Rings and in Bilbos Song in The Hall of Fire He Says Earendil Gets a Spaceship Here is The Quote "A ship then new they built for him of mithril and of elven-glass with shining prow; no shaven oar nor sail bore on silver mast" The Built Him a Metal Ship With Windows With and No Sails or Oars Either he Has a Battlehip or a Rocket. I Know it Might Mean Nothing But Coincidence I Think NOT

Please don't use capitals; it looks horrible, and use proper grammer. Sorry if I am being a bit pedantic.
Let me fix it...
I read The Lord of The Rings and in Bilbo's song in The Hall of Fire he says Earendil gets a spaceship. Here is the quote: "A ship then new they built for him of mithril and of elven-glass with shining prow; no shaven oar nor sail bore on silver mast". They built him a metal ship with windows and no sails or oars either. I think that he has either a battlehip or a rocket. I know it might be nothing but coincidence but I don't think so.

lol, It's not a Spaceship, It's called Vingilot, It's mostly made from wood but probably had Mithril decoration. He mounted a Silmaril on the front of his ship and the Valar made it fly. But it is not a space shuttle or rocket or anything like that.
This is what it looked like before it flew:
earendil.jpg

I can't stand that kind of thing. When people capitalize every word I have to go and pet my dog for a while to calm down, because I'm a grammer/spelling/capitalization/etc nazi.

Guys, remember LDC did say that some people do not speak/write English as their first language. Some even learn English for the sake of joining MCME, which is pretty impressive.

Guys, remember LDC did say that some people do not speak/write English as their first language. Some even learn English for the sake of joining MCME, which is pretty impressive.
I understand that some people can't speak good English but my editing still was helpful to pedantic people like me and @nevik45.

Last edited: