• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted EffieFrag's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffieFrog

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date Joined:
May 28th 2020

Jobs:

• moria making stalactites in donut cave and dig out a water cave with barteldvn on 12/6/20 (First job! :D)
  • Various shrub jobs in Belfalas by barteldvn and Mithrilled
  • osgowall3 fixing crenellations with barteldvn 5/7/20
  • anorienstreams1 stream wool planning with Mithrilled on 8/7/20
  • shrubsss building shrubs in belfalas on 8/7/20
  • Marsh5 building and block mixing the fenmarch with Darki on 13/7/20
  • moriauni detailing interior of moria university and adding ruining outside with barteldvn on 20/7/20
  • col1, col2, col3 building stalactites in the chamber of light with barteldvn on 7/8/20-9/8/20 & 13/8/20
  • Rogue_Scholar private job working on Osgo walls with Rogue_Scholar on 27/8/20 (First private job! :D)
  • Job ruining and making gradient on Osgo walls with Rogue_Scholar on 12/9/20 I did the gradient in this pic
  • LDjob1 building ruined houses in Lond Daer with mattlego on 7/10/20
  • OsgoWalls, Build_Day_2, BuildDay3, BUILDDAY & Buildday_never_dies osgiliath wall Build day(s) with maski98, Rogue_Scholar and ooitsbirdo_KGB on 17-19/10/20
    • Made and fixed wall color gradient, build up the rubble at the bottom of the walls, vegetated said rubble, fix an already built tower following TheSweViking’s design (interior and crenellations). I was even let to oversee the build day when maski and rogue had to take a break, and led a few commoners. I spent a total of 23 hours on the job.
  • Support_my_life private job, fixing Osgo wall supports with ooitsbirdo_KGB on 25/10/20
  • S*xyLD3 building ruined houses in Lond Daer with _Luk on 26/10/20
  • Private job, river planing in anorien with Xmine01 on 29/10/20 I did the south side in the pic
  • Costume_Tent private job, helped build the witch hat tent for the halloween costume event with ooitsbirdo_KGB on 31/10/20
  • roguetrialjob building roads outside of Osgo with Rogue_Scholar on 1/11/20
  • RoguePrivateLD private job, building ruined houses in Lond Daer on 6/11/20
  • effiefuckedup I ran a race, server crashed during it, minigame ended, checkpoints stayed there, helped clean up with Xmine01 on 11/11/20
  • OsgoPriv private job, fixing the Osgo wall supports, fixing the ceiling on some towers, making tree concepts for ithilien villages with ooitsbirdo_KGB on 14/11/20
  • osgowall3 fixing the gradient and general derps on Osgo wall with barteldvn on 18/11/20
  • greenwoolplannig planning rivers and streams in anorien with Xmine01 on 19/11/20
  • EffieTriestogetartist private job making a staircase on the osgo wall with ooitsbirdo_KGB on 20/11/20
  • newroads2 remaking roads in anorien with maski98 on 3/12/20
  • edoras_xmas making Edoras Christmas-y with Mershy on 4/12/20
Plotbuilds:
  • Plot for Xmine, detailing in MershyMine (first plot! :D)
  • Plots for Rogue_Scholar, I made some trees in rogue's Tree Plots in Freebuild
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, fixing the bottom of the Osgo wall
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, ruin and vegetate Osgo wall
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, ruin and vegetate Osgo wall
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, ruin and vegetate Osgo wall (Yes these are all different plots)
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, ruin and vegetate Osgo wall tower
  • Plot for Rogue_Scholar, even more ruining and vegetation on Osgo wall
  • Plot for maski98, made gradient on Osgo water towers, adding vegetation and fixing the interior
  • Plot for maski98, made gradient on Osgo water towers, adding vegetation and fixing the interior
  • Plot for rwyland, detailing scaffolding and mine in the Upper Mines.
    • The bigger scaffoldings and cranes in the first pic were already built
  • Plot for rwyland, house interior in the Upper Mines
  • Plot for Xmine01, planning streams in anorien
  • Plot for rwyland, shop interior in the Upper Mines
Themed-builds:

[Will work on more]

Additional Builds:

• Did the block mixing, the rock placement and the shrubs on this part of the hill of the Amon Rudh project in freebuild (-6027, 40, -7812)
Your interests:
I love making more organic builds like trees, rivers, marshes, terrain, vegetation and ruining. However I won't hesitate to try houses and interiors. My interests are ever evolving so I may update or change this section in the futute.

Your motivation:
Ever since joining the server I've been inspired to build, something I wanted after I started playing minecraft again. Moreover, I love being a part of this project and getting into the community it has created. This is going to be a journey and a work in progress for me, but I feel very dedicated to the server so I'm willing to work and improve as much as I can.

Last edited:
Update to Jobs:
  • EffieTriestogetartist private job making a staircase on the osgo wall with ooitsbirdo_KGB on 20/11/20 (thx for the name birdo, I appreciate it)
Update to Plotbuilds:
  • Plot for rwyland, detailing scaffolding and mine in the Upper Mines.
    • The bigger scaffoldings and cranes in the first pic were already built

Hey Effie

Was waiting to comment on that themed build :p

Stream or river
- I like the colouring
- The cliffs look too clean/perfect, roughen them up more! If you look up pictures of something like the grand canyon, which seems to be in line of what you're making the rocks are not nearly as smooth. (Example Andrast mountains, obv different stone, but the idea of showing erosion should be similar)

Effietogetartist
- Looks pretty cool, maybe a little big, but pretty nice

It's quite obvious you've mastered Mershy's and Rwylands mines, so no need to comment on that.

Can you build something non MCME project related? Something that's not being worked on right now, or wasn't recently retouched, or something that's completely new.

Status
Not open for further replies.