• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

elementia3773

elementia3773

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date Joined: early December 2015
  • Jobs: I don't recall a lot of them, but I remember making a few paths and streams.
  • Screen shots: Here are some builds that I have made before:
Sorry, but I can't figure out how to insert my images into here. :(
(if you know of a way that I can, please inform me so I can post them here)
  • I have a few theme builds now, and they are (obviously) still in theme plots.
  • I absolutely LOVE to build things. My favourite thing to build in minecraft related to LOTR, is elven things. Outside of minecraft, I love to build medieval buildings and castles.
  • I am applying to artist because I really like this server, and think that I would be able to do a lot to help in future builds. (I'm sorry if that sounded like I'm totally full of myself). Hands down, MCME is my favourite server I have ever been on ever. All I want now is to be able to help build up the server more. Therefore, I would love it if I was able to become an Artist. I look forward to seeing what you think of my application!

Thanks for reading my Artist application!! :D

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted.

You need to upload screenshots before you cant add them to your application. Many players use >>Imgur<<, but you can also upload at the >>media section of MCME<<. Screenshot of your builds are very important. Best are build which use our >>texture packs<< especially our weekly >>themed builds<<. If you post some screenshots we will give you some feedback about your builds.

When you have new builds add more screenshots to your application above. Make a few of every build to show more details. Please also reply to this thread with something like 'update'. This will make us notice your new screenshots.

Aside from themed builds you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.

Hey elementia,
Thanks for your application! But to give you some feedback we really need a few pictures! Eriol mentioned two ways to upload pictures above.