• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled EllaBellaBingoo’s minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaBellaBingoo

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
  • I’m not sure but I know it was like the first week in April this year
  • What is your current rank
  • My current rank is commoner.
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • Yeah
  • Why would you like this badge?
  • I want to be able to connect with more people. Because not all the people are active in voice chat, then it would be easier to you know connect over a quiz or a round of hide and seek. Even though I am a commoner I’m still new and want to become a bigger part of the community and involve more people. I also want to show new player that there’s more to the server then just building and explore things. (Even though that’s fun too) I am also online pretty often and really enjoy talking to people
    Whoever reads this thanks for taking your time I appreciate it :)

Hey @EllaBellaBingoo. First of all, thank you for your patience, it took us sometime to review your application.

The guides have discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. We would like you to be a bit more active and involved in the community first. You got commoner quite recently and we just think your not quite ready at this current moment.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.