• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Emeryld's Animation Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeryld

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Emeryld
When did you join MCME : 29 November 2020
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Guide (since 22/03/21)
Which WE badge do you have? limited World Edit Badge
Why should we give the animations badge to you? I absolutely love walking around the main map and seeing the Animations dotted around, they add so much immersion and fun to exploring MCME and I want to bring some of that fun to new players as well. I would love being able to help the new Animations team to make the amazing map even better than it already is, and to leave a positive mark for even after I might leave.
What to you is a responsible and mature player? To me a responsible and mature player is someone who recognizes what they are capable of, and what lines they shouldn't cross. Tools like the animations badge should not be taken lightly and it is important to recognize that you can't just do whatever you want, but have to ask for the necessary permissions before doing anything of significance.

Hello Emeryld,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice, just warp there and find a plot with your name :)

Please read the animations badge instructions found here: Animations Badge

Then use the Animations plugin manual, copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin.

Tell me when you think that you are ready for your final exam.

- D3

Hello Emeryld!

You have been doing a very slow but a good job with your animations, so we have decided to give you the final test!

I want you to animated the scene from the movie where the fool of a took alerts all the goblins in moria of the fellowship's whereabouts. It should be a stationary animation that turns into a moving animation when it starts falling straight all the way down! Would be cool to hear some sounds too! It should also only activate when you hit the block beneath the skeleton.

2021-05-30_01.49.59.png

You need to do this on the main moria world. You should have access to the commands bythis moment. You will also find a plot, large enough, waiting for you at the animation location.

Good luck!
- D3

Congratualations on achieving the animations badge!

Your final test has been accepted and will stay on mainworld.
You have also been added to the animations team and you can now make animations on all worlds.

Well done! if you have anymore questions let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.