• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Emeryld's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeryld

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Emeryld
Date Joined : 29 November 2020
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: GMT +1(Netherlands), Online from about 9AM GMT to 8PM GMT
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? I believe that, as a guide, I could do much more for the community and would be a great asset to the guide team. As a guide, I would not only host interesting events that are fun for old and new members of MCME, but also run tours and generally help people out effectively and as much as possible. I have been working a lot with ConfusedLlama on improving my touring ability. I thoroughly enjoy giving tours and would love to do more as a guide, though it would not be the only thing I would do. I know guides have many responsibilities and I am fully prepared to fulfil them. I am also very active, which would mean that I could be there to fulfil my duties as a guide when none are online.

What makes a great Guide according to you? A good guide according to me is someone that really understands the server, but is also very entertaining and fun to be around. A good guide is active and communicates with the community as much as possible. Events and tours need to be run as well to get both old and new members to stay in the community. A guide should be well-rounded, not focusing on one specific aspect of being a guide, but also doing as much as possible. For example planning events, taking care of media channels and even helping with the MCME times.

Sincerely
Emeryld

Hey @_Emeryld

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, and being like a Guide, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Hey @_Emeryld

Your application has been discussed and you will be given a 1 month trial period. However, before the trial period starts you must complete a trial tour so we can see how you improve during the process.

After completing the first trial tour, you will have 1 month to demonstrate to us why you would be a good Guide. You have been given the tours badge and minigames badge if you don't have them already. I recommend looking through the minigames manual and the guide manual on how to do stuff.

As per the application guidelines, it's up to you to keep this post updated. Whenever you do a tour, minigame, event or so on, it's up to you to let us know in here and here only. This is the only place we will look at for progress on your application, we won't check anywhere else!

At some point during your period, you will be expected to complete another trial tour as well. Once again, it's up to you to let us know the details of that, specifically the date and time you'd like to do it and where you'd like it to take place. We won't prompt you to complete one, yet it's detrimental to the success of your application. It can be whenever you want, so long as you communicate your ideas over to us!

We'll support you through it. If there's anything you want announcing, in #alerts or #news, let us know in here. If there's anything you'd like the Guides explicitly to be at, then once again say it down below. We'll keep you updated from time to time, with feedback or updates regarding your application.

So over to you, please get in contact with me to organise your first trial tour. Also, please note that trial tours will be limited to no longer than 40 minutes.

Best of luck, and we'll see you soon.

Did a chill little choose your tour event with @Haldir_123 . Was very fun and I could get used to the /tour commands.

2021-02-23_22.31.37.png

Had a wonderful time running some hide, seek and a race! I met some really nice new adventurers and could show them some of the wonderful sights on the server. The whole thing spanned about 45 minutes and was really fun :D
2021-02-26_17.08.17.png
2021-02-26_17.48.14.png
2021-02-26_17.41.06.png

Took Part in HoverKings choose your tour today. It was really fun, especially the secret room in paths of the dead :p
2021-02-26_19.35.26.png

Did a Animals of MCME tour with @Orruss. I had an amazing time and would like to thank everyone for joining. Please don't sit on the birds next time though...

(for some reason I can't upload images directly)

Did a Rohan Tour! I had an amazing time showing everyone the sights and hope they did too! (Forgot to take a screenshot of the tour so I took one of Shadow and llama instead ;) )
2021-03-03_20.16.12.png

It was amazing seeing all the old members of mcme in the reunion event yesterday.
2021-03-06_21.33.05.png

I also ran and joined some minigames today. That was really fun aswell.
2021-03-05_17.45.26.png

I have also been working on 2 new deathrun pvp maps. 1 Revamping the old deathrun and the other is a completely new concept.
2021-03-07_17.26.48.png

Another tour coming soon dw :)

Did a tour today of My favorite places on MCME, starting at tharbad and ending at umbar! I had a great time and thanks to llama, Hover, Stephen, garyboy and everyone else for joining :D
2021-03-08_19.42.02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.