• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Enforcer Badge For Marceline2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownieb79

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
I have been on the server for a long time, and i have always wanted to be an enforcer, i would use my powers for good to make this server the best it can be. i make the promise to the server now to learn the ropes, and do my job diligently, i will be on the server as much as i can lending a hand to those in need. i dont know what else i need in an application, but i tell you what i do know, i am a hardworking individual, i am likeable, and a fair person, i want to help this server grow in anyway that i can, and i feel that enforcer is the right job for me! Weather or not i need to be commoner for this badge i do not know, but if that's the case, i will get commoner as soon as i can, and re submit my application, i do not mind this, i really would love to be more on this server, and i would really appreciate it if you guys could give me that chance

Last edited:
hello brownieb, we appreciate that you want to help out with the server but the enforcer rank is not a badge and it is getting removed soon so there’s no idea in applying. However the moderator badge will come out soon but its not aviable yet (at least as far as I am aware). A requirement for this badge will be that you have to be at least commoner. I recommend that you get a bit more active on the server and convince us that you are worthy of this badge as soon as it comes out.

hello brownieb, we appreciate that you want to help out with the server but the enforcer rank is not a badge and it is getting removed soon so there’s no idea in applying. However the moderator badge will come out soon but its not aviable yet (at least as far as I am aware). A requirement for this badge will be that you have to be at least commoner. I recommend that you get a bit more active on the server and convince us that you are worthy of this badge as soon as it comes out.
Okay thank you for telling me this! I Will make sure to be more active, and apply as soon as i can!

Another thing which might be made, is that the badge will only be made to MCME Team members which are all ranks above commoner. However, at least to my knowledge this is not decided yet. This might also be a staff position, this would make it a lot less likely for you to be able to get it without being part of the MCME Team. However again, not yet decided, but I would reccomend maybe also going for the Artist or Guide Ranks!
- For the meantime though I am going to cancel your application, for administrative purposes.

Another thing which might be made, is that the badge will only be made to MCME Team members which are all ranks above commoner. However, at least to my knowledge this is not decided yet. This might also be a staff position, this would make it a lot less likely for you to be able to get it without being part of the MCME Team. However again, not yet decided, but I would reccomend maybe also going for the Artist or Guide Ranks!
- For the meantime though I am going to cancel your application, for administrative purposes.
Of course! I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.