• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted erik252525 Minigames Badge Reapplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik252525

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I first joined on MCME on the 31st Octobre 2019
  • What is your current rank?
My current rank is commoner but I still hope that I will someday manage to have the time to become an Artist or a Guide...
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I haven't yet, but I might in the future. I'm still a bit shy.
  • Why do you want this badge?
From my time as an Adventurer I know that sometimes there aren't any jobs and you don't want to build on your theme build. Then I always liked doing a quiz with others to find out who could answer the most questions correctly. So I also want to "entertain" others who are maybe a bit bored and I want to have some fun competitions.
I already had the minigames badge but due to my graduation I was inactive for a long while, so it was removed. I think I will be more active, I am however not really in the mood for building right now, so I'd like to be able to start a minigame now and then. Maybe I will even apply for Guide in the future, who knows?

Edit: Sorry for al writing mistakses I have do and wil done. Thank you for your understanding :)

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.