• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Ethan_Bro's Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_bro

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? March 21 2022
  • What is your current rank? Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? Yes. Any time there is a event going on I join and I join very often to just chat and hang out with everybody.
  • Why would you like this badge? I would like this bade because I would like to help new people or just any one enjoy the server. Also with my American hours a lot of times there is not a lot of staff on and there is still a good amount of people so I would love to make mini games at my later American hours for some people who don't get minigames often.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? I am usually on the server every single day so I would use it everyday I could, anytime someone asks, any times someone needs a friend or anytime someone is bored.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? I would welcome any one and everyone, especially new players and adventurers showing them the friendliness this community holds. I would talk to anyone who wants to talk and listen to there suggestions for minigames or maps, get to know them and honestly just become friends with everyone!

Hello @Ethan_bro ,

After discussing your application with the guide team, we've come to the conclusion that you won't be getting this badge at the current moment. We would like you to stay active in the community for a bit longer, I recommend you join some more events, tours, jobs etc. and try to be active in chat or vc.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho (minimum of 2 weeks after this application),
if you have any questions, be sure to ask.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.