• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Fable of the Five Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Supporter
Credits
XP
It is finally here!

The latest adventure map created by community members of Minecraft Middle Earth: Fable of the Five Wizards.

Story

As the shadow and threat of Sauron grew in Middle Earth, the Valar sent five Maiar to aid in the struggle against evil. These five, called the Istari, would later be known to men as Wizards, renowned in Middle Earth for their deeds. But the tale of what happened when they first arrived on the Western Shores of Middle Earth is seldom told.

This is that story.

You will play as one of the five Istari, journeying alone or with friends across an incredible world filled with puzzles, enemies, allies and amazing vistas.

Read more at The Adventure Wiki Page

Download the Adventure Map Bundle

How to install

Unzip the contents of the Adventure Map zip to the following directory:

Code:
C:\Users\<Your computer username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves

Last edited:
Huge thanks to @Shmattins and @BevsForBros for putting in all the time to get this finished, polished, and shipped.

MCMEAT will live on forever. :rolleyes:

ALSO:
For those who really want to get into the spirit of the game, you can find skins created by MCME for all five Wizards downloadable in the resources section. Links provided for convenience:
Saruman Gandalf Radagast Alatar Pallando

Last edited:
Hooray! Well done! Can't wait to fire it up.

Also, you can simply type
Code:
%appdata%/.minecraft/saves
as a shortcut.

Just as a suggestion for you guys, I would highly recommend getting together with at least one person to play the map. You will have a lot more fun playing with others. The map does support 5 players after all!

And remember if you do happen to find some bug that is game breaking or major, definitely report it, though we should have fixed most big issues. Enjoy!

Enjoy everyone! We had great fun building it! ...then great tiredness ...then great frustration ...then great anger... ...you guys had better enjoy the map!!! >:{

I'm kidding :) we really did have fun building it! Get a team together and venture into middle earth as the five Wizards! Me and Bevs are off to the pub for a well earned pint.

Just a heads up, there are bound to be a few derps, if you guys find any major problems please let me and Bevs know and post on here about it. Please look first to see if anyone else has reported the same problem before posting. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Awwww Yisssss, motherf'in adventure map!
yC8qvBc.gif

Okey WOW. I'm in the first riddle after the first boss... Please show me how to do this redstone config...!

Status
Not open for further replies.