Dangit. I confirm, I'm seeing the same issue, Bevs. Which is strange, because we definitely tested this.I can double check, however we tested all the shop teleport buttons and they all worked, so I'm not sure why this is broken for you.
Haha thanks, I should have waited for this rather than going to creative mode and flying out of it.If you have an issue teleporting back from the shop the first time and the button doesn't work, just type in this command to get back to the proper area:
/tp 396 89 -1185
yeah having same problemsDangit. I confirm, I'm seeing the same issue, Bevs. Which is strange, because we definitely tested this.
I wonder if you found them all? There's actually quite a few of those, but they're easily missed. ^_^More god damn Pallando secret areas. We played it multiplayer and I barely got to do any![]()
- More god damn Pallando secret areas. We played it multiplayer and I barely got to do any