• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Facebook Brainstorm

What would you like to see?

• Total voters

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys!

Recently I was added to the Facebook admins and I wanted to do some community touch base about the page. As many of you know, we have a great Facebook page HERE, which many of you like and follow already (and if you haven't what are you waiting for??).

Now Facebook gives us some basic stats on what people like or dislike, view or ignore on the page but I thought it would be good to reach out to all of you and ask, what would YOU like to see on your Facebook newsfeed when MCME pops up? I have included a poll of some of the things that I brainstormed very briefly that could possibly change the way that the page operates in terms of post frequency and content.

Here is where I ask all of you to please comment below about what would make the MCME Facebook page better for you? There are no wrong answers and people's views will likely differ as I know people use Facebook for different reasons.

20522.jpg

Attachments

• 1239898_556379361075772_726298757_n.png
    1239898_556379361075772_726298757_n.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
I really liked the group as a visual update of what was going on. It was cool to see new builds in a couple of screenshots as well as events that would happen. I guess if you had the time and energy you could add more about LOTR/Minecraft/lore posts but I wouldn't force those posts on the facebookpage group.

It would be cool to see more videos of MCME stuff on there too.

Hey guys,

So a lot of people checked "more server news" as something they would like to see on the facebook page. As this is a pretty broad topic, I was hoping that you guys could elaborate on what kinds of posts would you like to see most!