• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Falkbar

Falkbar

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello everybody, my username is Falkbar ( falk ).
I would apply in order to become an artist because I would like to help your server: make construction and help on project which are builded. But also because I'm a really big fan of the J.R.R Tolkien's world, and more specially in the dwarves history.
In order to apply for the artist I made construction which was the Port of Lothlórien, here my images of what I made :
aKD6Zjf.png

SHvWAyt.png

uvTpJeL.png

VV6asnE.png

And here some of my own constructions on an other server, I built Windhelm ( for the Skyrim's player ) in survival mode, and now I'm the owner of this city. Here some images :
fMYsSqn.jpg

5pn4QuK.jpg

Zpg9llq.jpg

Xce8tJh.jpg

e9W2G1j.jpg

Here for me, hope you enjoy all this screenshots.
See you soon !

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve on to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

Your TB does look really nice, both trees and terrain are very appealing, I cant give much critique, but this TB also can't really show off too much of your skills as it has only few and simple buildings. Windhelm looks amazing, it is very detailed and well done! Please submit some more work of yours if available, and stay active on the main server so that we see that you're motivated and interested in getting Artist!

Also please note that the criterions and the way artist apps are handled in the future are about to change. Further information will be published soon on the forums.

~ Finrod_Amandil, Head Designer.