• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Favourite Tolkien Character

spike010

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
I started this thread before the forum crash. It got quite a few replies and sparked a few small debates.

Who is your favourite Tolkien character?

I am a fan of the Witch-King :D
Witch_King.png

I like Sam, Tom bombadil and Gandalf. But favorite I would have to choose Gimli, he becomes a king, and goes to Valinor, also he's good at fighting.

P.S you spelled favorite wrong.

Last edited:
I like: Melkor, sauron, The Witch King, Khamûl, Ungoliant, Gollum and Gandalf!

can't choose which one is my favourite. ;)

Last edited:
Battles and rings of doom are all exciting to read about, but in my heart there is a special place for the beautiful stories, full of wit and charm.

My favourite character of the Tolkien's Legendarium is: Roverandom. In fact my favourite book of his is Roverandom. I read this book in class to 7-9 year olds. Just before they can read The Hobbit.

Rover is the little dog in this sketch by Alan Lee. He is named Roverandom for reasons that become clear in the narrative. There is the Mrs Artaxerxes, the Mer-King's lovely but elderly daughter and a certain blue wizard called Artaxerxes, a plum picker. At the end of the book they all settle down in England.