• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Fire vs. Fire

Who would win in a fight?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire would obviously beat Fire, but then a fire breaks out, at which time you would not be allowed to use the elevator, and since Fire incapicitated Fire, Fire would be unable to use the stairs, and burn in the fire. Wait. Can Fire catch on fire?

Well, obviously! Fire has definitely come out this victorious, since Fire was disqualified as a result of his untimely death due to burning.

Reactions: B_n
It's still a close match, Fire pulled slightly ahead of Fire earlier today, only to drop down behind Fire by a couple points.

And just to clarify, this is you guys voting on who would win an IRL fight between myself (Fire) and Fireinferno (Fire). Make sure to vote for who you'd think would win.... obviously it's Fire. ;)

Reactions: B_n
Okay, lets add some actual rankings to this... the fire that is on top is firefuss, and FireInfero13 is the fire that isn't on bottom. Anyone agree?

(Don't think about it too hard... they're both the bottom fire.)

Oh wait! I just remembered! When Fire burnt to death, he was reincarnated as fire, and was disqualified, but then he managed to chase down Fire and fire him, so Fire stopped receiving his monthly income, resulting in his eventual demise due to starvation. As a result, neither Fire still lives as Fire, but they are both incarnations of fire, so the fight is over and everyone's dead.

Many Fire, Such Confuse.
zleqPml.png

I think fire will win, because fire will fight fire and obviously, fire is fire so fire will will the fight between fire and fire.

Food for thought;

If Fire and Fire fight each other, wouldn't both of them be considered firefighters? Since two guys named Fire are fighting each other... Fire fights Fire whilst Fire fights Fire. Congrats Fire! By fighting Fire you just became a hypothetical firefighter.
So, you're saying Fire won. I mean...the hypothetical firefighter won...jeez...

Status
Not open for further replies.