• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Firecrafter123 Artist Application

Firecrafter123

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date: Joined Mar6, 2019

Jobs and Plotbuilds:
Sewers of Dol Amroth with TotiGonzales,
poor Houses in Dol Caranthan with barteldvn,
clearing derps in Dol Amroth with Jonatanknalle
small hall in Moria with Daom (in progress)

Themed-builds: Anorien House (-184 / 5 / 38450) AnorienTheme

Additional Builds: Additional Builds

My interests: I especially like to build Gondorian, and Rohirric styles but also Dwarven

My motivation: I like the idea to build Middle Earth in Minecraft and the way the People are working on it.

Last edited:
Hello Firecrafter123, also remember that to have an active artist application: keep on updating with pictures and descriptions on your main post, and then a reply ""UPDATE" to the thread. Even though we don't reply to every update we can see how you are growing and staying active in the community! Pretty clean application, however I feel you could go into more description into all parts.

P.S. as much as it's beneficial to bribe Jona, I am actually the one who decides to promote you <3

This application is now declined due to inactivity of over a month. Just post here again to open it back up.