• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Firefly956's Full WE application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly956

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
Feb 2 2021
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am Artist and i've been artist for like a week
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
I know the basics and some of the more complicated stuff. I have known the very basics for a couple years. I used it a lot for my two plotsquared plots.
  • Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
I don't think I will need a lot of help. For the more complicated things I would probably need some help every now and then.
  • Why do you need this badge?
It will come in very handy when making trees and forest concepts for Gladden. It will probably be quite nice for other projects aswell. I would also like to help people without the badge if they could use some World Edit. I want Full WE because the schematics and brushes can be very nice for making forests. The brushes can also be very handy for terrain as i dont know Voxel that well yet.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
It means that I know the risks of what i am doing and knowing what i'm doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.