• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Fire's RP Extras (mobs, items, n more!)

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
So, I was bored... Please do not use these outside of MCME RPs or personal use else I will stop making them.

Priority: I created 16x variants of my previous mobs, as I think they fit better with our RP

Creeper (wraiths)
UMnymoz.png

Kat3rYI.png

Skeleton:
YLewNY0.png

Wither Skeleton:
KF4qIjr.png

Secondary: Would be fun if we added them :)

Enderdragon (smaug):
z1ln36K.png
IFAqVCq.png
mRvhsWn.png

Wither:
xCtS9UT.png
cz9P6Fm.png

Stray (skeleton):
jvC50Os.png
orwWM3R.png

Slime:
pOO1180.png

VtEQrgQ.png

Lead:
wW6OLJf.png

Do you wanna build a snowman?
SMcbtsh.png

more to come..

Last edited:
Yes or if we ever bring back the survival world for a short period.

Yes but it's a waste of memory to download this for the build server. And the RPG server will probly come out in like a year or more.

Yes but it's a waste of memory to download this for the build server. And the RPG server will probly come out in like a year or more.
With the exception of the 16x wraiths and skeletons, yes I see your point. Hence the "it would be fun if we added these"

I am making them because I would like to, not necessarily because we need them. For example these could be bundled together into an MCME Mobs pack for those that are interested.

Yeah the idea we had is to have a "minimal" pack and "full" pack, the minimal pack would lack things like the large texture for all the unused GUI's (while building) like Brewing stands etc., the mobs, title screen (you won't see that when you have automatic RP's) and such. I am going to add the mobs for now, if we really go with such a decision they're quickly taken out again :)

Yeah the idea we had is to have a "minimal" pack and "full" pack, the minimal pack would lack things like the large texture for all the unused GUI's (while building) like Brewing stands etc., the mobs, title screen (you won't see that when you have automatic RP's) and such. I am going to add the mobs for now, if we really go with such a decision they're quickly taken out again :)
May I suggest making it so that the automatic RPs are the minimal ones and that you then can download the full version if you want.

Can you just do the 16x skeleton, wither skeleton, creeper variants (wraith for eriador loth, ghost for rohan gondor), and elytra (see other thread) for now? I will upload all of them in a neat little file once the rest are done.

Can you just do the 16x skeleton, wither skeleton, creeper variants (wraith for eriador loth, ghost for rohan gondor), and elytra (see other thread) for now? I will upload all of them in a neat little file once the rest are done.
gotcha, beds I still gotta see how each one looks ingame; I'll most likely take one or even both straw beds, one or two skni beds and most benches, and rather leave out some of the brighter regular bed colors.

Where does the third elytra file belong to? Like there's the file /entity/elytra and /items/elytra, but what's the third one for (with the wing outlines)?

Also I think this here's my bed choice:
IuZnOVy.png

Hope that's acceptable
Updated them just a tad so use these icons and image names:

items/elytra.png
ymrx2rp.png

items/broken_elytra.png
cUJPwiK.png

I would love to know what people think of the current items in game so please download my RP and give it a whirl if you have the time!
When I click on the link it says that I do not have permission to view the thread. Is this just me?
I am not sure :/
Really cool solution to "should we include this or not?" :) I think we could very well make this an official RP, if you want to ;)
Up to the admins I suppose! One thing to note for you @Finrod_Amandil while you work on the new RPs is that I did some touch ups and improvements to some of the existing item textures. I also replaced my previous 32x carrot/beet/potato items with 16x variants to fit the overall scheme of things. So, you may want to consider pulling some of my new textures for the "official" RP.

ps - i'd love if you added all the fish textures as I think they are some of my best work haha

Need suggestions for retextured parrots! So far all I have decided on are the following, thoughts?

blue - bluejay?
green - thrush?
grey - crow
red/blue - hawk/owl?
yellow/blue - kingfisher

Possibilities:
thrush
hawk
owl
bluejay

Last edited: