• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

First Guide Reunion of MCME (TOUR)

Arkengard

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The First Guide Reunion
Of MCME
January 17th-9:00PM GMT~12:00AM GMT

Good day Adventures, Artists, Designers, Officers, Kings, and of course, my fellow Guides! The first ever Guide reunion of MCME and the first event of this year is under way! Get ready for three hours of reminiscence, laughs, and to of course remove our silly gaffes to look past our four year evanescence!

Plan of Action

• (Fornost Introduction) A speech to start off this journey in a little out there place! Spice things up a bit :)

• (Regions of Arnor and bits of the Shire) Time to kick things off by starting with some nice familiar spots in Eriador! Follow the guides off the beaten path; over hill and under hill!

• (Swanfleet) Next up is a girls only special featuring our lovely ladies Jesskuu and SugarKoala. A trip through Swanfleet and Eregion

• (The Trollshaws) We have the Trollshaws now and all of its entailments!

• (Rivendell) Time for a break! Your time to talk to old members about how they've been next to the roaring Rivendell falls! This is your time to unwind and prepare for the Eastern side of the world!

• (Moria) Into the deep and into the light, we take the famous trek through Moria!

• (Lothlorien) Welcome to the light and my is it bright! A night time stroll through the golden woods. What a way to raise those testosterone levels!

• (Southern Rohan) Giddyap cowboys as we ride bare back through Rohan with some totally useless infactual facts!

• (Northern Rohan) Almost, there! After such a display of implicit nonsense, it’s time for some look on some server lore! Fun knowledge with old members!

• (Regions of Gondor) Cover up because it’s time to be Lore’d to sleep with our favorite encyclopedia, Jord, as he tours us through the Eastern Lands of Men!

• (Ithilien Camp) The end of the night. We’ll throw a Ithilien Bonfire Party (Or as much a party as we make it) And say goodbye to all of our guide friends who were fantastic enough to join us for this event!

Join Us!
This will be great fun but only if you The People make it so by joining us and bringing a fun time with you :) Events take a lot of effort and the best repayment we get for planning these is seeing your happy faces turn up! I hope to see you all there and that you have great transitions into this New Year. Your favorite owl - Arkengard {Avery}​

Last edited:
SGv1bTD.jpg

Also, more serious inquiry here; is there a reason I was not invited? I was a Guide for a minimum of two weeks, and actively gave tours prior even to my first promotion as Honoured. I'm not gonna lie, I am a little offended.

I mean, I doubt I'd have said yes due to the map being new and me having no idea of even the current map, but it does seem weird that you haven't invited all actual previous Rangers or Guides.

Also, more serious inquiry here; is there a reason I was not invited? I was a Guide for a minimum of two weeks, and actively gave tours prior even to my first promotion as Honoured. I'm not gonna lie, I am a little offended.

I mean, I doubt I'd have said yes due to the map being new and me having no idea of even the current map, but it does seem weird that you haven't invited all actual previous Rangers or Guides.

I deeply apologise! We worked off my rank document in order to contact all Ex-Guides/Rangers. As you must know, I wasn't around during your time as Guide and when I was doing this document no one mentioned your name. I literally had no idea you were one. I really am so sorry.

If you are interested though you are completely welcome to tag along! This really is an error on our part and nothing personal at all. I am so sorry!

@FallenSanity Mate im so sorry :O Pm me about it and I can honestly easily find you a segment to do! One that would fit your specialties. And swanfleet was just the next location on the list and the girl bit was as well so thats how that worked out c: but yeah fallen PM me if you do wanna join!

Tears in my eyes when I look at Rivendell and know it's just not the same ;-; then tears because it looks so much better. #cri