• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved FIXED / Name bug/HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco_Playzzz

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
hey all. I was just wondering how to change the sub-title under my profile name. it currently says "starting adventurer", but i'm a commoner, so i was wondering how to change it. Thanks.
-Marco

Your forum sub-title depends on the number of messages you sent at the forum, not your server rank.

So let's talk a bit to make you Commoner :D

You joined today and are Commoner already. Wow, congrats!
Or did you just made a forum account after you got Commoner at the server? :p

Your forum sub-title depends on the number of messages you sent at the forum, not your server rank.

So let's talk a bit to make you Commoner :D

You joined today and are Commoner already. Wow, congrats!
Or did you just made a forum account after you got Commoner at the server? :p

Nah I’ve been on for about 2 weeks XD
I just made a new mcme account on the website because I changed my MC username from “MarcoDrummerBoy1” to “Marco_Playzzz”.
Thanks for the help BTW.
-Marco

You should do command /link on the server to synchronise your ingame account with forum and discord. Btw you need just one more message to get Commoner here ;)

But don't send too many messages or you'll become a "Yellow Flower Puncher" :p

Or even a "Dirt Connaiseur"

Status
Not open for further replies.