• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted FoolhardyFish's Limited WorldEdit Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolhardyFish

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
Upon the recommendation of Ober, I'm applying for the Limited WE Badge.

When did you join? 03 June 2018

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? I am currently an artist and have been since 24 February 2019.

How experienced are you in FAWE? I have a basic experience of WE. I know it well enough to use the badge without much fault, but could easily teach myself anything else that is required.

Will you need instructions in using WE once you have the badge? Not really. I've messed around with it plenty of times to have a decent idea of how to use it.

Why do you need this badge? This badge will allow me to complete tasks with much more ease and it will mean that I won’t have to keep asking other players.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? A mature and responsible user of this badge is someone who can effectively utilise their abilities for the benefit of the server but who is also not afraid to ask for help from more experienced builders.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this was cancelled before, but just to clarify: Since my trial job is on the horizon, I am reopening this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.