• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Footsteps

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMesa2142

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi there!

Today is my second day exploring this amazing world you guys have created.
But today i noticed that the Footsteps have turned into rails?
Is this something i have done? I have tried the usual, logging out, restart pc etc etc, but no joy.
Hope someone can please help with this.

20210912_154404.jpg

Hello!

As you may have noticed, it's not only the footsteps that are rails - but all the blocks look like vanilla textures. This means your resource pack failed to load.
There could be several reasons for this, so here are a few things you can try:

After relogging, use the command "/rp h -force", twice if one try doesn't work.

If that has no effect, try "/rp d -force" and then back to "rp h -force".

If that doesn't work either, make sure you have server resource packs enabled in your configuration of the server (go to your server list on Minecraft, add MCME, click edit, and then you will see the option to enable server resource packs) - since it worked for you earlier I think this is probably not the issue.

If none of that works, there might in fact be an issue with the server at the moment (I heard something about global-chat acting up a few hours ago, not sure if it was fixed already). If that's the case the only thing you can do is wait until it's fixed. You can always download the resource packs manually here: Official Resourcepacks.

Let us know if the problem persists.

Glad that got resolved for you! Just be aware that travelling through the world some textures will change per area, because of the different roads enjoy mcme!

Status
Not open for further replies.