• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Foreman Application ~ samgamgee10

samgamgee10

Another Moria Worker
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: samgamgee10
Date Joined: February 27th, 2016

Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? (Discord): Yes
Do you actively speak on Teamspeak? (Discord): Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I consider myself to be an able leader, with the skills needed to run jobs, lead minor projects, and host server events like minigames and tours. I am not easily offended, and as such, can deal with and de-escalate dramatic situations. I have good communication skills. I am a skilled and reliable builder, familiar with the many different build styles used across MCME.
Also, I'm pretty good with rivers, thank you Eriol for the coaching back when I was an adventurer with nothing to do but dig rivers in northeastern Belfalas. :)

Why are you applying for this rank?
Somewhat recently, we lost quite a few very skilled leaders of the community, and without them build progress has slowed down quite a bit. We do have a handful of foremen and designers to keep the building, especially in Dol Amroth, up and running, but we still need more help to get the building progress and the amount of jobs back up to what it used to be.

I have experience with running jobs in the past, notably, leading river jobs for Darki in western Belfalas, and co-leading vegetation jobs on Tolfalas with Dav3ck.

In other words, I am applying for this rank to:
  • Run more jobs across the map where needed
  • Bring the community together more often with minigames and tours
  • Bring new members more into the community,and teach them the building techniques that are needed to build to MCME standards.
  • It would do well to have an American foreman, as there are none to regularly provide work/run jobs for american members in the evenings for CDT, CDT +1, CDT -1, & CDT -2.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Look, there's actually new pictures in here!
S6pCX09.jpg
rRD90TG.jpg
XJyvFUT.jpg
QxsHZPN.jpg

From here on, its just random stuff.
WIyPzxj.jpg

qlPS52c.jpg

w6sYOuQ.jpg

vnQigo6.jpg

A36aUmf.jpg

hkkURZQ.jpg

I ruined parts of the wall in Fennas
kxiuq6T.jpg

This is only a little bit of the interior of the Fennas Keep, which after it was planned by pretty much all active artists at the time, @thomasd18 (Can't find the @ for bengberg), and I built and ruined the keep. Also I remember Reni & a few others did stuff on the keep as well, I know there are many more, but I can't remember.
W3bHqxN.jpg

0blOjML.jpg

4ZK4661.jpg

And Formenos, cause this is the biggest thing I've spent the longest on, leaving out that one moria hall that I asked for more than a year ago, thanks again pat for finishing that.

Last edited: