• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Foreman Colour

Should Foreman be Pink?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Foreman feels like blue to me because that's kinda inbetween purple and green, which is the ranks it is (mostly) a mix of, but blue is already taken by commoners (and we don't want to confuse foremen with commoners) so aqua is the best choice I think. Especially since it's so noticeable.

Guides could use a bit more noticeable colour than that dark aqua though I feel. Maybe make them yellow? After all, the color yellow is psychologically connected to optimism, confidence and friendliness.

I've always liked the guide blue, and I wouldn't want it to be any other colour either.
But it just kinda dissapears in chat amongst all the other colours. Shouldn't guides be the ones that new players notices first? I know that the blue has been around for a long time and thus meny people have grown attached to it. But guide is the only rank that doesn't fit the psychological aspects of their colour like a hand in a glove.

why does that matter, just curious
Well... it doesn't. Not really. But yellow is perceived as a more welcoming color whilst blue sometimes may be perceived as cold and unwelcoming.

Last edited:
Is it just because we are number 1 ;) so that makes us superior to you, USA, USA, USA

**source: Donal Trump's every speech**:( (so that basically contradicts my argument, because Donald Trump is president)