• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Funny Pics and Vids

HUYYv.jpg

Don't know if Nic Cage or Indorilian

Ah I see, that's a really funny picture! Obviously the man nurturing the scorpion represents the next generation's parents! The scorpion would represent the next generation of infants and how we're slowly being desensitized to killing and other immoral actions because the scorpion lives in a cold and unforgiving desert, similar to our world, and the scorpion with its pincers and stinger represents all of the innate rage and violence the next generation will grow up with. Man, Fire, you're hilarious, I swear.

Seriously, like omg. Haha.

Ah I see, that's a really funny picture! Obviously the man nurturing the scorpion represents the next generation's parents! The scorpion would represent the next generation of infants and how we're slowly being desensitized to killing and other immoral actions because the scorpion lives in a cold and unforgiving desert, similar to our world, and the scorpion with its pincers and stinger represents all of the innate rage and violence the next generation will grow up with. Man, Fire, you're hilarious, I swear.

Seriously, like omg. Haha.
Its funny because its an Old Spice ad

So Fresh and I were trying to build tree's for a concept, and well, things got a little competitive, and so mud was slung. The battle was long fought, and hard earned, Fresh ultimately won, but that didn't stop me from toying with his patience with my, "I'm not touching you" attack. Be warned Fresh, this is only the beginning.

10378931_10152633127507451_1943113389035135800_n.jpg

You won this time, my friend, next time you lose the war!

Last edited by a moderator: