• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Funny Pics and Vids

KIiVbMz.jpg

Where's Wolli?
tYaoQHw.jpg

It's funnier for the Brits because he's called Wally rather than Waldo in the UK.

Put on a few pounds Wolli?

Also, @JordD04 I'm wondering why you picked this "wheres wally/waldo" image. Is this the first one that came up on google?
Did you know this actual "wheres waldo" sparked a debate about lewd stuff. And people started noticing more and more of it in all of the "wheres waldo" series.

Find the knight in the sand castle (from the red innertube/boat in the top right thats in the ocean, go straight down till you see a knight sticking up from a sand castle)
Then look just up and to the right at the lady getting and ice cream cone stuck in her back. She has her top undone and you can see her bewb.

Silly perverted drawings....

EDIT: I just realized THIS image has her top on. But google "wheres waldo scandal" to see some goofy hidden crap this guy drew in a childrens book series.

Put on a few pounds Wolli?

Also, @JordD04 I'm wondering why you picked this "wheres wally/waldo" image. Is this the first one that came up on google?
Did you know this actual "wheres waldo" sparked a debate about lewd stuff. And people started noticing more and more of it in all of the "wheres waldo" series.

Find the knight in the sand castle (from the red innertube/boat in the top right thats in the ocean, go straight down till you see a knight sticking up from a sand castle)
Then look just up and to the right at the lady getting and ice cream cone stuck in her back. She has her top undone and you can see her bewb.

Silly perverted drawings....

EDIT: I just realized THIS image has her top on. But google "wheres waldo scandal" to see some goofy hidden crap this guy drew in a childrens book series.
It was the first image I found of decent size and image quality.