• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Funny Pics and Vids

Meanwhile on TeamSpeak...
fts6Tkz.png
I can't for the life of me figure out who the swede is...

Attachments

• fts6Tkz.png
    fts6Tkz.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 258
~the way not to get guide~
Careful playing with q, birdo. If you want guide, you have to bribe Ryan in the only Orc with cookies made of the candy corn variety that were placed in a mason jar, and tell him he was to guess the amount in order for him to win the whole jar. Please inform him that he must use metrics and measures to complete this task, and afterward you should become guide.

But as far as playing with q? The last time I had a staring contest with him, he turned me into a newt, and promptly dismissed me from the server, to forever be bannished in purgatory that is the Event Server.

And so the tyranny of Lord Finrod Amandil begins! Save yourselves!
All hail @Finrod_Amandil, the best Vala / Head in the history of MCME who ensures the best possible way of enjoying the MCME Network!
jTO0EQXFL1eR0.png

Please note:
  • This post was NOT edited by a Moderator.
  • The picture posted above does not go back on an action of a player named Finrod_Amandil (it really does not :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
And so the purging begins. Hopefully he starts with all the peeps that say "You shall not pass" instead of "You cannot pass". #1 phrase nearly everyone gets wrong because of the movie :p