• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Galaxly

Galaxly

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Galaxly

Date Joined : To be proper, I'm unsure of what exact date I joined aside at least two-three years ago on the old, old site. Though, it seems I did register for this new site at - 26 May 2014 . Indeed; I have been on and off on this server (sorry, however this time I'm pretty confident staying)!

Themed Build participated in: Gardens of Lorien

Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:

[ I shall admit there is not a lot of trees so I'll try and make it up here ]:

What is your preferred building style?
To be in honest, I prefer building in any style - endeavoring to learn new things! Though I have a passion for fantasy toward medieval. (Both exterior and interior structure and design as well if I may add)

It would be good if you could make multiple screenshots per build, and also please include one shot where one can see the sign with your name on it at the border of the TB plot (as proof that it's your build)

Best you make an imgur album for each build and link it here.

Oh yes! No wonder - I thought I was forgetting something! I'm very sorry about that as well; I hope these make due:

Boop!

( Sorry again, as the little hill I made covers quite a bit of the plot when I try having a shot of the sign, did it again but I'm unsure if you can see it - sorry to inconvenience you! )

Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve on to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

Your TB does look really nice, both trees and terrain are very appealing, I cant give much critique as this TB can't really show off too much of your skills. The picture of that medieval house does look very interesting and quite advanced though! Please submit some more work of yours where you can show the best you can build!

Also please note that the criterions and the way artist apps are handled in the future are about to change. Further information will be published soon on the forums.

~ Finrod_Amandil, Head Designer.