• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Game keeps crashing during the quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teetie19

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi everyone! I'm a LOTR freak and have been since I was 7. I just discovered this server today and knew I had to join!

My problem thus far is that I simply cannot stay in the quiz area without the game crashing and me getting kicked out (it says my connection timed out, or that I got kicked for flying even though I didn't). Does one's internet connection factor into this? I read a thread where someone was having a similar problem, and the reply was something about the resource packs probably not being enabled (and mine are). Someone help please!

Right now I'm trying to answer the fifth question (what can you do as an adventurer) but it won't let me click? (Also, all of them seem to be correct answers... I've been trying to click on the first one anyways.) What can I do to rectify this?

Hi everyone! I'm a LOTR freak and have been since I was 7. I just discovered this server today and knew I had to join!

My problem thus far is that I simply cannot stay in the quiz area without the game crashing and me getting kicked out (it says my connection timed out, or that I got kicked for flying even though I didn't). Does one's internet connection factor into this? I read a thread where someone was having a similar problem, and the reply was something about the resource packs probably not being enabled (and mine are). Someone help please!

The problem probably isn’t that the resource packs are not enabled, rather the opposite. Many people have peoblems while loading rp’s (especially on bad pc’s) I would recommend disabling resource packs and downloading them manually on the forums.

All right, never mind my second question. I finished the quiz and got in, but it's still kicking me out.

The problem probably isn’t that the resource packs are not enabled, rather the opposite. Many people have peoblems while loading rp’s (especially on bad pc’s) I would recommend disabling resource packs and downloading them manually on the forums.

Thanks for replying! Is there a page for downloading the rps?

Status
Not open for further replies.