• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

What I have been thinking about since the episode aired

The plot demanded it, thus is happened. It's the same reason Euron's fleet managed to sail half way around a continent and back in time for tea at Casterly Rock at the exact moment the unsullied arrived.

As much as the Loot train ambush was a spectacular piece of cinematography and visual effects, it made no sense in terms of logistics.

The plot demanded it, thus is happened... etc etc etc.

I feel like it's because we're outside of the story that the book started laying down. i.e. There could have been lesser character/sub stories from the book that were omitted that took place between everything that happened in the episode. But not having that knowledge of other things happening in the world makes it seem that there are huge gaps between the story. It's like the show took time in the beginning setting up a character, giving you a reason to love or hate them. Now it's just all these established characters, and they don't think it's necessary to hit the sub plots.

I personally think they're just setting up for something huge to happen...

Alright who wants to start placing bets on who dies next episode? Jon? The Hound? Beric (my bet)? Jorah? Tormund? Gendry (he'll probs row away if danger arrises)?

Jon dies, Beric gives him his life to save john and this is the only reason Beric doesnt die, but now he does

inhPC9qr.jpg

HAX!...

I just read an interesting Reddit theory where; in the upcoming meeting at the kings landing dragon pit, Cersi will try and burn her enemies with wildfire. Dany AND Jon will come out unburned, Cersi will scream for them to be killed but no one listens. No one but the mountain. The hound battles the mountain in #CLEGANEBOWL and yada yada yada. The next season focuses on the REAL song of ice and fire. The ARMIES of ice and fires battle!!!

Who do you think sent the letter to Sansa? Was it really from Kings Landing or from Littlefinger or someone else?

The GoT version of "whats in the box mannn"
Gra o tron 7x07 - Crack - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

Also, I am strongly leaning toward the theory that the Night King is a converted greenseer and not a typical white walker. We know the children of the forest created the white walkers to fight men. We know they then had to band together to fight the white walkers and push them north, building the wall to keep them there.

What if the children of the forest created the so called Night King by converting a greenseer, one powerful enough to both control others and see the past/present like Bran, into a white walker. He would then use his abilities in a warg-like manor to control the army of the dead and march them north. Where Bran's eyes turn white when warging, his turn blue while controlling his subjects. The other white walkers may even be lesser greenseers capable of controlling smaller troupes. This would tie into the rumor that the nightswatch may have sent sacrifices north in the past.

This would explain the Night King's connection to Bran, as another powerful greenseer. This would also explain the Night King's ability to predict and proceed to lay a trap for the arrival of three dragons. I would further argue that the Night King was aware that the magic embodied in dragons could combat the magic of the wall. Everyone one was giving the show writers crap for how slow he was marching south, but what if it was purposeful, forcing Jon to come north in hopes that Dany and her dragons would follow.

While it does not hint at his motivation, it may hint to Bran's eventual role to play in either overtaking or replacing the Night King.

Last edited:

Also, I am strongly leaning toward the theory that the Night King is a converted greenseer and not a typical white walker. We know the children of the forest created the white walkers to fight men. We know they then had to band together to fight the white walkers and push them north, building the wall to keep them there.

What if the children of the forest created the so called Night King by converting a greenseer, one powerful enough to both control others and see the past/present like Bran, into a white walker. He would then use his abilities in a warg-like manor to control the army of the dead and march them north. Where Bran's eyes turn white when warging, his turn blue while controlling his subjects. The other white walkers may even be lesser greenseers capable of controlling smaller troupes. This would tie into the rumor that the nightswatch may have sent sacrifices north in the past.

This would explain the Night King's connection to Bran, as another powerful greenseer. This would also explain the Night King's ability to predict and proceed to lay a trap for the arrival of three dragons. I would further argue that the Night King was aware that the magic embodied in dragons could combat the magic of the wall. Everyone one was giving the show writers crap for how slow he was marching south, but what if it was purposeful, forcing Jon to come north in hopes that Dany and her dragons would follow.

While it does not hint at his motivation, it may hint to Bran's eventual role to play in either overtaking or replacing the Night King.
#BranForWhitWalker2018

Also, I am strongly leaning toward the theory that the Night King is a converted greenseer and not a typical white walker.....

THEORY COMING!! These aren't spoilers, there aren't any more of those since we've surpassed the book and show. So no complaining.

So I've long believed that Bran HIMSELF is the night king. Bran is a greenseer but can also warg. This gives him the ability to actually affect the past.

I feel like eventually Bran will travel back in time to warn of the dead army. Maybe to the Mad King, who can't figure out where the "whispers" are coming from, misinterpretes "burn the dead" to burn them ALL!! After screening that up Bran will go further back and become Bran the builder and build the wall. Knowing that's not enough once we all saw the wall come down, Bran will go back to try and stop the creation of the night king. He will warg into the man we saw stabbed in the heart but be unable to leave since he has been spending too much time warging. He then becomes the night king! Which explains a lot of the connections between them. Like how he can touch Bran while he's green seeing etc.

Anyhow, just my thoughts on it