• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted gestgeorg123 artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

gestgeorg123

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date I joined the server 04 January 2015
  • Jobs I have particepated in quite a few jobs. From the top of my head i remember Road in Gondor, 2 roads in Rhudar, Tomato farm in Gondor, Glacier in the misty mountains. I have also buildt several trees and a hause in Tarnost and a hause in Edhellond. I cant remember who hosted all of the jobs, but I know some of them was Finrod_Amandil, thomasd_17 and Emilio_
  • Link to some of my stuff: Link to the themed build and Edhellond hause:
  • Interests: I love all types of building but my favorit has to be underground building, like dwarven and goblin stuff. Beside LotR related things I like building Castles, villages and mazes.
  • Motivation: I want to apply for artist Becouse I love building in Minecraft and I Love Lotr. This server combines them, what more could I ask for? I would like to do everything I can to help this awesome project. MCME is really awesome, I look forward to Mordor. It combines dread castles and underground dungeons. Perfect I would say.
  • Thanks for the read :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! I will give you a bit of feedback on your builds right now, not a whole lot, gtg soon, but I'll give you a couple pointers to improve your building in the future.

In picture 1 of your Forsaken Inn, you end the roof with the same material type as the rest of the roof (spruce plank stairs I believe?) And for some styles, this is good, but for the majority of styles that we use on the server, we make the end of the roof end in a different material such as wood or cobble (depending on what you use for your supports/arches) Such as this:

Anyhow, besides that, your builds are looking pretty good, the only problem I have with your dwarf hold is that it isn't using any of our resource packs, but that does not matter so much.

Keep building, and good luck!

Thank you for your application! I will give you a bit of feedback on your builds right now, not a whole lot, gtg soon, but I'll give you a couple pointers to improve your building in the future.

In picture 1 of your Forsaken Inn, you end the roof with the same material type as the rest of the roof (spruce plank stairs I believe?) And for some styles, this is good, but for the majority of styles that we use on the server, we make the end of the roof end in a different material such as wood or cobble (depending on what you use for your supports/arches) Such as this:

Anyhow, besides that, your builds are looking pretty good, the only problem I have with your dwarf hold is that it isn't using any of our resource packs, but that does not matter so much.

Keep building, and good luck!

Thank you very much, Ill make sure to do the roofs like that :)

I know, this may seem like a very quickly achieved success message, but congratulations on that I can promote you to Artist! I saw that you already applied quite a while ago, and also your builds show that you've accompanied MCME for quite a while already.

But the main reason why I am confident that you will make a great Artist is how I experienced you on the job last friday. You always listened very well to what I said and then could immidiately apply the tips I gave, and that's a very good habit to have ;)

Be sure to check out the Artist Manual which hopefully answers most of the questions you might have regarding your new rank: Artist Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.