• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Getting stuck in the air while flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olwe

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Hopped on to the server for a quick stroll, but when I jump and fly, I get immediately moved back to my original position. Kind of hard to put into words but I asked around the server and some others were also having the same problem. I don't know if we just have a bad connection to the server or if it only affects Adventurers (the other ranks online weren't keen on answering my questions about it, yay)

It is basically what Lady and speeder have stated. Because the Build server detects your movement as too fast to be possible while normally flying, or "walk flying", it classifies your movement as utilizing a modification for flying speed, and will "rubberband" you back to your original position in prevention.

Status
Not open for further replies.